Sunday, February 14, 2010

back at ya..

and so , here I am again, dear readers, a bit older, more grey hairs that found my head as a nice neigberhood, you might say older, but I dont know about "wiser" as the saying goes. This is real work to sit down and decide to "blog" as the internet genaration have coined that phrase, but it is a good exercise in creativity, as the word pool is an endless one, and the combinations of sentences and of ideas are endless as well. As what you ask? maybe as the universe ? Maybe as the time that keeps on, until either the world is washed away, or you yourself become a faint memory in the eyes of those who knew and cared for you. So, after this attempt in scribing, I shall rest my tired hands and check the results of this here posting

No comments:

Post a Comment