Sunday, February 14, 2010


OK, so now I am back from teaching at Itzihoe, where I had been swimming upstream for the passed two years, but now it seems the current is stronger , and the fruits of my labor are shall we say, like fruit of the loom.. )a make of men's underwear in America)..I have grown very fond of the kids I teach, no matter how talented or not talented they are, which makes quiting almost impossible..I have 6 students right now , and for reasons that would be understood later, I cant disclose their names.. suffice it to say, that a couple of them are as talented for the cello as I am as the prima Ballerina for the Bolshoi theatre..But they are trying their hardest and for this I still take my UN seen hat off.I know I am not very organized in my writ ting and when you read this you might simply say under your moustache or none there of.. "mmm.. what is this guy talking about" . But , since this here is not exactly an "Agatha Christie" murder mystery , I will clear the air and say that I am in my early 50's, and for three years I have been living here in Germany, and am trying to play some concerts and to add something to the lives of my listeners, which is not simple.At this point of my virginal blogging I would love to direct you avid blogger reader to my web site at http://cello-solo.com/ and also you should go to http://youtube.com/, there you type in the search field "shamban" and you will see my videos . In about 50 minutes I shall know if indeed I had been out bid by some schmuck on Ebay, on my hopefully here soon to be reside, digital camcorder, or maybe I had won the damn thing, from which point my life will change for ever.. or will it?What I like about this here , is that anything you write here you may elect to keep in its original form, or change it, or do what you wish to it, but the fact that it will be kept for good in electronic heaven, makes my fingers rush upon the keys like a frog running from a fun-filled hunter-cat..And if one of these days I will be hit by a truck, at least one can also go to this here, and gather something of the deceased..So as I am checking the clock , I see that a few minutes are still left until I am the new owner of a shiny camcorder. Then of course I may elect to film anything I wish, a bit like Steven Spielberg, only without the huge pay check.. you see also know a thing or two about Hollywood , as I had, yes dear reader, spent almost 25 years in the studios of Los Angeles. So until next time
posted by cellosolo at 10:29 AM 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment